The mission of the Crusader Nation Library is to engage learners in meaningful opportunities to discover, create, and grow. We challenge learners to develop new and valuable ideas through innovation, collaboration, and experimentation.
We develop innovators, strengthen critical thinkers, nurture creators, build strong communicators, and grow global stewards who will go out and shape the world.
- Commitment to curiosity: The Crusader Nation Library is committed to providing resources, authentic experiences, and a stimulating environment that nurtures students’ curiosity and fosters the exploration of ideas.
- Commitment to creativity: Crusader Nation Library celebrates the creative ideas, voice, and gifts of all students. We are committed to providing opportunities for creators to look closely, explore complexities, and find opportunities to make, tinker, and design.
- Commitment to growth: The Crusader Nation Library is committed to fostering the intellectual character of students. We empower students to be global stewards who take risks, explore, think, reflect, and persevere.
Follow Mrs. Lin on Twitter!
Meet Mrs. Lin
Hi there! I'm Mrs. Lin, and I am proud to be the Information Literacy Specialist at Reuther Middle School. Here are some quick facts about me:
- I was born in Taiwan but spent most of my teen and young adult years in Canada. I am married to a Michigander, though I still pledge loyalty to the Vancouver Canucks when they play against the Red Wings! My family has also lived in Indiana and Tennessee but moved back to Rochester Hills in 2014 with our two daughters and a small menagerie of pets (a dog, a guinea pig, a budgie, a tarantula, and a Kenyan sand boa).
- My family loves to travel and eat, and I will try anything once, including crickets and chicken feet.
- I might have a bubble tea addiction.
- I am an avid reader, tech nerd, and I have a not-so-secret love for math.
I can't wait to create, explore, and discover with you in the media center!